Nov 30, 2006

And Now for Something Completely Different...

Whew, that last post was a bit heavy. It has been brewing in my head for a while. I told you I had been doing a lot of thinking.

Anyway, I have been thinking about getting a new TV. The one I have works pretty well, but some of these new HD TVs are AWESOME. The clarity is by far superior. I am not much of a TV watcher, but now and again I go through these phases. Right now, with all of this free time, it has been top of the mind.

I am thinking flat screen, plasma, HD...the works, but I don't want to spend thousands of dollars on it so I have come up with a SWEET solution...
I just hope my landloard doesn't mind the mess.

On second thought...I will just stick with what Ive got. My place is too small for something like this.

No comments: