Mar 21, 2006

Just Checking In...

Annecy, France

We have managed to cover the entire route in car. I have ridden a bit, but it has not been easy. I have been sick and the weather has been...well, let's just say, not so good. Snow has been closing some of the passes...which makes it hard to ride. Despite these minor setbacks, I have managed to really enjoy the sights of all the locations we have traveled.
I have decided to stay in Europe. I love it here. Especially the "smoke anywhere you want" policy. I have adopted the "if you can't beat em, join em" attitude. NOT! I can't wait to come back here. I could spend an eternity here exploring the towns, the people and the FOOD! I can assure you I will be back...wanna come along?

I will have lot's to tell later, but here is my view from the bike the other day as I rode into the Alps on my way to Italy from Switzerland.

Enjoy the ride...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phat blunt. Is that the remains of some "ruler" you been hitting all day? Can you get good herb in Suisse? When in Rome, IV:XX.