Feb 2, 2006

Believe!

Believe... ...That you can make a difference every day...

"From: Deirdre Moynihan [Tyler Hamilton Foundation]

Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:59 AM

To: 'Nick Damner'; 'Patrick Bush'; Patrick Kelly; 'Andrea
Collette'; 'Sarah Holmes'; Terry Fina

Subject: FW: good morning!

Hey All,

I thought you would enjoy this – James... was a great local racer and strong rider –
successful real estate – but MS has taken it’s toll – he is still spirited and still rides but no racing...

Deirdre Moynihan
Executive Director Tyler Hamilton Foundation
PO 20727
Boulder, CO
80308
303-443-8THF (8843)
www.tylerhamiltonfoundation.org


From: James ...

Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:33 AM

To: deirdremoynihan

Subject: good morning!

Hi D!

...The[MS Global] route? Well it's the dream of my lifetime come true. I have always said that this is exactly what I wanted to do, tour route, with a tour rider like Tyler, but never really thought I would for some reason or another. Just between you and me, it made me cry a little bit this morning.
Thank You for bringing this amazing opportunity into my life.

Love James