Aug 29, 2006

I LOVE Hate Mail


It seems that the entire Red Sox Nation is angry with me. They blame me for the Jinx that they suffer from. When I roam the halls at Clif Bar, I sometimes get snarls from some of the "New Englanders." Next they will want to blame me for Bode not winning any medals or something crazy like that.

No way. I'm not accepting the blame for their losing streak. Nope, they are doing this to themselves just like Ty has done to me. I am the victim here. Tyler is the one they should blame. One of their very own!

First my clothes were stolen, then they were turned over to savage beasts. All this after I recovered the hat from the summit house because I understand...I understand the significance of the hat. I went out of my way to save it.

By keeping the hat, I am merely retaining what little I can from this atrocity. He should have thought twice. I was acting out of kindness, saving his hat, and that's the thanks I get. Turning a pack of wild dogs on my stuff. No way. No way am I turning the hat over. You can't mess with Pat-In-The-Hat and expect to get away with it.

I don't have to be from New England to understand the value of a favorite hat...I am a man of many hats (hence "Pat in the Hat") , and I too have a favorite. And ...it is a sweet Boston Red Sox Hat that I am wearing right now.
I will gladly send Tyler one of these...

No comments: