Aug 30, 2006

Oh Canada...

UCI Masters Mountainbike World Championships
Sunday September 3
Kamloops, British Columbia

The ride for all the marbles. The last dance. The whole shootin' match.
My plan is no secret. Time to leave everything out on the course. I am going to roll across the finishline with NOTHING left. Whatever happens...happens.

To quote one of my favorite movies, "I am superfly T-N-T...I am the Guns of Navarone...I'm a mushroom cloud layin' motherf--er...motherf--er."

I still have the hat...and Boston lost tonight to the Oakland A's. Huh...I guess this jinx stuff really works.
I'll update when I can...if there's cell service...
Enjoy the ride...

1 comment:

Donna Tocci said...

Just got the THF update with your news. Congrats on the new job adventure and all the best this weekend for the 'last dance'!