Aug 28, 2006

Thuggz...

Hat Hostage Situation UPDATE:

I am looking for a reputable individual or group that would handle all of the details and hostage negotiations.
I talked to these guys, but I checked their records...and it seems that they had problems in the past. Something about shooting Marvin in the face, divine intervention, Ezechial 25:17 and "The Wolf." So I kept looking...

royal2

Then these Bounty hunters offered to pay me for the hat. It seems one of them is a pretty good baseball player and a Red Sox fan. (He even threw out the first pitch of a Boston game once, just like Ty).


But it turns out, he had a MAJOR drinking problem, and bailed on the whole thing (he forgot).
I have decided to scrap the whole idea and just keep the hat. Afterall, my Thermal had been so terribly mutilated, it is useless to trade a hat that is in great shape for a useless shirt. So, even though I am not a Red Sox fan, I guess I will wear it.

So Ty, what do you think of them apples? I'm keeping the hat. Thanks. Me and my hat will see you in Europe next week. Don't forget your sunscreen. You're gonna need it with no hat to protect you.

No comments: